Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Always a Bridesmaid...

I'm not even going to finish that saying because at this point in my life, being a bridesmaid is one of the most fun, honorable, and exciting things that can be bestowed upon me! After adventuring to the J.Crew Bridal Salon on Madison Ave, it really hit me...in a few months I will have a BFF that's a MRS.  While this thought can scare many single girls into an "Am I ever going to be a bride?!" frenzy, it's actually done the opposite for me.  Instead, I'm loving the fact that I can learn all the do's and dont's of weddings before it actually matters my big (much in the future) day! I mean what is more fun than going into the most estrogen-driven store in Manhattan with your best friend and being treated like a princess...






 


My idea of the perfect rehearsal dinner dress.

The rainbow of choices...

 
Trying on hideous dresses is just part of the gig.





No comments:

Post a Comment