Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cheers to Macys...for finally getting it right.

Rachel by Rachel Roy has really improved the stock in this usually heinous store (I don't have to like every store!). Anywhoooo, check these cute things out...affordable too!!! While these can all be worn separately, they will also look absolutely fabulous together!

Jumpsuit, $119
I'd wear simple, classy gold jewelry and chunky colorful heels or fringy tan/brown sandals (weather permitting). Hair- would be good in a long wavy look. Loose and effortless is the way to go for this.



Faux Fur Vest, $149
Oh gosh, you can really pair this with anything. I've found that my fur vest really makes any outfit about 10x better. Wear with a cutesy floral sun dress, a black maxi, or just jeans (bell bottomed or skinny) and a simple tee or tank! Heels with fur...definitely!


Peep Toe Ankle Boot, $129
These would look so great with a black mini skirt or skimpy dress-if it's cold do not fear the black opaque tights, they are such a life saver for those "fat" days...ugh. I would suggest that if you've got the long, skinny legs...rock the ankle boots and short (albeit classy!!!) dress/skirt.



**I have not seen any of these in person so if they're horrible, please let me know!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment