Friday, September 25, 2009

Look of the Week, 9/20/09

Well boys & girls...last week I thought it'd be the easiest week to find a look for this because of the Emmy's.  But, I bet I'm the only person in the world of fashion blogs that is refusing to comment on the Red Carpet.  Honestly, I was so disappointed.  Ahh, it would have been such an easy post "Best & Worst Dressed", but no, I just couldn't get that lucky because you know what?  I put 99% of the people that attended those awards on the worst dressed list.  *Rachel Zoe, I hope those rumors of you not working with Debra Messing anymore are true because that semi glitter/sequin dress she was in was so tacky... SICK Debra, how could you wear that dress?!?!*

 Anyway, I'll stop ranting and raving and just let you know who won myyyy look of the week award.


Kate Walsh 
Not only does Kate have the MOST amazing body-omg her legs! But Kate, you really make being 40+ look simple.  You're rocking all the trends-sequins (Stella McCartney), boyfriend blazer, and black&white, without looking like you took more than five minutes or premeditated this trendy and fabulous outfit.  Completely effortless.

2 comments:

  1. So agree. I love her wardrobe on her show too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cute, BUT a little too preppy for my taste...perfect for 40+ though!

    ReplyDelete