Friday, October 23, 2009

OlsenBOYE

So, I must admit I've become a little overwhelmed with all these amazing and trend-inspiring fashionistas starting their own clothing lines.  Even though Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen already have their fabulous lines, The Row and Elizabeth & James, they're actually expanding, yippee!!! This time, Olsenboye...ew I kind of hate the name.  But, it's going to be for JC Penney, so...does this mean we'll finally be able to afford the clothes before the 50% sale? I hope so!!!

The Olsens aren't the first celebrities to hit up the JC Penney store.  They are actually following behind Kimora Lee Simons and Rachel Roy.  Lets hope it's a hit!! But come on, with their phenomenal, un-beatable, fantastical, magical (I'll stop myself) style...how could it not be!

UPDATE: HITS RETAIL ON NOV. 6TH, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment