Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Winter Kate" by Nicole Richie

I'm so excited I can hardly type this...Nicole-is-doing-a-clothing-line, AND IT'S NOT JUST FOR PREGNANT PEOPLE...breath Jessica...breath.  As reported by WWD, the line will range from $35 for basics, to $110 for dresses, to $598 for a leather jacket, I think that's pretty reasonable Nicole! 

"Her collection includes long slip dresses, asymmetrical short dresses, tunics and a kimono-sleeved, maxidress, which are meant to be layered with vests in cotton macramé, suede or silk, or a shrunken leather jacket," says WWD Marcy Medina. 

Ahhhh, so excited. 

Being able to recreate Nicole's style is earth-shattering for me, I do NOT think anyone understands.  Anyhoo, back to the info...Winter Kate will be sold at Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Kitson, and Intermix starting in February. 

Countdown: 3 months and a couple days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment