Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Means Fur

If there is one thing in fashion that I will not EVER stand for, it's fakes. Please do not ever purchase one! Fake bags, fake sunglasses, etc. etc. Honestly, am I the only one who reads those advertisements in Bazaar every month that explicitly warn us that the money used to purchase those horribly fake bags goes straight to terrorists! I mean come on...(please note that there is a hint on sarcasm going on here).  But like any person, I have to break my own rule every once and a while, and here you have: The Faux Fur Vest.  The first time it's been good to fake it ;)
The Bargain
(Vest by "Almost Famous", can be found on www.tillys.com ~$40)



The Fair Deal
(Vest by "BB Dakota", can be found on www.urbanoutfitters.com ~$100)



 The One We All Want But Need A Raise (or Sugar Daddy...) To Buy
(Vest by "Joie", can be found on www.nordstroms.com ~$475)

No comments:

Post a Comment