Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sheer Blouses

This season I'm noticing more and more sheer blouses, and I couldn't be happier.  It's as if everyone took a page right out of Carrie Bradshaw's book and decided to do the classic sheer with feminine bra underneath.  I think the most important thing when wearing this trend is not wearing a boring ugly tank top under.  You have to be ready and willing to go a little risque...standard tank tops RUIN the look.  I repeat, RUIN.  As long as the blouse is buttoned and your bra is full coverage, you'll achieve the trendy not tacky, look.  Here are some of my favorites...
 (MinkPink)
 (Blacque Label)
 (Equipment)


And then some celebs modeling the trend quite perfectly...
 (Rachel Bilson playing Dr. Zoe Hart in Equipment) 

(Sofia Vergara wearing Equipment) 

No comments:

Post a Comment