Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sam Sparro Once Said...

'Cause if you're not really here, then I don't want to be either, I wanna be next to you
Black and Gold
Black and Gold
Black and Gold

When it comes to jewelry, I always end up accessorizing with Black and Gold.  And, right now my jewelry obsession is at an all time high and I'm not quite sure why.  Maybe it's the weather, or that I'm just going through another "I hate everything I have" moment.   Bottom line, you can never go wrong with it.  Black and gold is, and always will be, effortlessly chic.  See for yourselves. 

(Shashi, $62) 


(Gemma Redux, $297)


 (H&M, $14)


 (La Raffinerie, $65)


(La Raffinerie, $65 *as seen in previous post)


My Very Own Black & Gold
(La Mer Watch, $110, Melinda Maria Ring, $42, and My Grandmother's Necklace, Priceless)

No comments:

Post a Comment